Well, school started today! I had 3 very happy little kids that
were willing and ready to go to school!
Here is Meghan ready for her first full year of Preschool!
Her teacher is Mrs. Suzann Sponseller
They call her Mrs. Suzann
were willing and ready to go to school!
Here is Meghan ready for her first full year of Preschool!
Her teacher is Mrs. Suzann Sponseller
They call her Mrs. Suzann
Liam is a big 3rd grader this year, he was super excited to find out his teacher was the same teacher he had in first grade! She is now teaching 3rd grade.
He has Mrs. Huish
Ryleigh is in 5th grade this year and has
Mrs. Peterson
I think 5th grade must be when they get really serious!
I hope she does well this year, it's a new ballgame that's for sure!






1 comment:
Super cute! Megs bag is almost as big as her!
Post a Comment