Thursday, April 28, 2011

Daddy Evan

In the last 5 or 6 months these two pictures were shared with our family from childhood friends of my mom and dad's. Since my dad passed away when I was just 4, I don't have a lot of pictures of him. Here are a couple that I will cherish forever.
In the above picture my daddy is the one in the top row 4th from the right.
This is his 2nd grade class.


This one is of his family. Top row from left to right: Grandma Edith Eagar, Grandpa Paul Eagar, Uncle Reuben, my daddy, Aunt Judy, and then on the ground in front is my Aunt Nina.
I'm so glad these were found and passed along, they are definitely priceless treasures to me.

4 comments:

Summer said...

Holy Cow he looke like Liam! Or rather Liam looks like him :).

juliespahr said...

Of course I get on your blog today!!! Now I really can't stop crying!!! LOVE THESE!!!

Lainie said...

The school picture looks just like Liam! That is so weird because I thought he looked like Devin! Wow!

Kelly said...

Liam looks like him! And here I always thought he looked like Cody!