Liam chose to have his birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza. He had to wait a whole week after his birthday to have it and I thought he was going to have a heart attack by the time it got here.
This was the first time he invited some friends from school, they all had a great time! I never could get them all in the same place at the same time so I took pictures as they came around near me.
This is Makenna and Abbi, Makenna is also in his primary class.
This was the first time he invited some friends from school, they all had a great time! I never could get them all in the same place at the same time so I took pictures as they came around near me.
This is Makenna and Abbi, Makenna is also in his primary class.













No comments:
Post a Comment