Monday, February 14, 2011

You've had a birthday!

Meghan turned 3 years old yesterday! We had a little get together at my parent's for cake and ice cream and she had so much fun! She's been talking about her birthday for weeks, so we were all glad the day had finally arrived!

The cake! Which she picked out, but the look on her face when she saw it was priceless! I don't have a picture because I'm the one that showed her the cake and I'm the only one that takes pictures, so that wasn't possible to do both!


Probably her favorite part, blowing out the candles!



Presents! The looks on her face explains it all!
She was in heaven!





We got her this cute shirt for her birthday and every time she wears it she calls it her
"birthday shirt!" I also got her a pair of sandals and she says the same thing about them.

Some of her favorite things right now are:
To eat -
Hot dogs, go-gurts, graham crackers with milk, string cheese,
To do -
Watch T.V.!!!! She loves watching Dora, Diego, Backyardigans, Max & Ruby, Go to the park, ride her tricycle and scooter and play with her cousins!

Her stats -
She weighs 34 lbs. and is 37" tall. She wears mostly 3T but is starting to need 4T in some things.
Shoe size is size 8 (which is still a little big)

We love her so much and are grateful everyday that she was sent to us from a loving Heavenly Father who has entrusted us to raise her with love and guidance to choose the right and to be a good friend and example to others!
I love you Megs!

No comments: