Sunday, January 30, 2011
Potty Talk
We have been pretty lucky in the potty training department! 2 out of 3 kids have been super easy to potty train! We ran out of diapers on a Sunday afternoon, Meghan quickly said "I wear panties?" To which I replied "yep!" I did manage to find a diaper to put her in that evening for bed time but then the next day she woke up dry, went potty and immediately asked for panties again! She did have 2 accidents the first day but then got the hang of it and went the rest of the week with no accidents. At night when I would go to put her in a pull up she would fight me, so I would let her fall asleep in panties and then I would change her into a pull up. Every morning she woke up dry and mad that she was in a pull up. So I decided to let her sleep in panties about 2 weeks after the start of potty training and she is dry every night! Woo hoo! No more diapers up in this house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment