Saturday, December 11, 2010

Family Pictures

My super sweet and talented friend took some pictures of our family recently. I had planned to go out and try and get a few pics of just the kids and last minute called her up to see if she would come and snap a few of all of us! Devin and I threw on shirts that would match and off we went.

This picture was one of the last ones we took, Meghan out of the blue just started playing with Devin's ear. We couldn't get her to stop and refocus for anything.
It was funny!


My cute kids! The reason I get up everyday! I am so lucky to be their Mom!


My handsome little man! Who is getting bigger everyday!
He needs to stop!


Beautiful Ry!
She gets her braces off in February!



Just girls, minus Megs who was in a bad mood due to the lack of a nap.


The men in my life!
Love them both!


Me and my sweetheart!


My family!

2 comments:

RPH said...

Thats such a great picture of you and Devin! I love it. I love them all, you guys are so cute!!!

AMBER said...

Those are great pictures. I love the picture of megan playing with her dad's ear. Thats what make pictures so great and real. Also, love, love the apron. So cute!