Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a fantastic Christmas this year! It was by far the smallest Christmas we've ever had, but I think that's why it was so fantastic. It gave us more of a reason to focus on Christ and the reason we celebrate Christmas. My kids were very grateful for the few things they received and didn't complain at all.

Here they are just after waking up and coming in to see what Santa brought!


Stockings, I don't know why, but I always take a picture of the stockings.


About 2 days before Christmas break Ryleigh asked if she could by a Twirler's jacket from her baton coach, I told her let's wait until after Christmas break to talk about it, she was okay with that. Well, it just so happened I needed one more present for her so I contacted her coach and was able to get one for her without her knowing. This is her opening it, she was pretty surprised and accused me of lying to her.


Liam loves to open presents! He usually likes opening them more than what's inside! I think he was opening his new sneakers that he got......why are boys so hard on their shoes?

It was a Dora Christmas for Meghan, everything she got was Dora.
Here is her very own backpack and map!


Ryleigh's Christmas theme this year was baton, she got a baton bag to carry her baton in.


Oh I forgot Meghan did get one princess present, it's one of those bouncy ball things with a handle that you sit on and bounce.


Modeling her backpack.


Her $20 play house that is already ripping.


Merry Christmas!

No comments: