Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween - Finally!

I did a horrible job this year taking pictures of Halloween and the kids in their costumes!
I must do better next year! This is the only one I took on Halloween,
I made her costume which was fun!
Meg was a bumble bee!

I made Liam and Ryleigh put their costumes on weeks after Halloween was over and these pictures are horrible but I wanted to remember what they were!
Liam was a dice......on Halloween we painted his face and hair all black because his head
was the one dot!

Ryleigh was a witch.......on Halloween she had her hair and face painted green!

2 comments:

Turley Family said...

cute kids, halloween was fun! can't wait to see more pics from the end of 2010! your just a little behind girl! not like your busy or anything. :o)

RPH said...

That dice is so familiar! I have a picture just like that! Glad you are getting caught up a little. Ive missed ya!