Saturday, October 2, 2010

"Sew fun"








I've been having so much fun with sewing projects. The sewing machine has made a permanent residence on my kitchen table and the island in my kitchen is covered with fabrics and my rotary cutter at all times. Above are a few gems I made with my sister in law Mary. I still need to take some pictures of the skirts I've made. They're really cute and I've already sold one. I'm also working on a quilt for Ryleigh, so I feel no need to clean up the
mess or put away the sewing machine.

The 3 below are some I made for a baby shower I went to.




5 comments:

AMBER said...

Tami those are awesome! You are such a talented person.

therealmccoy said...

It was "sew fun" making them with you! Really, I couldn't have done it without you:)

Abellina Portaits said...

How adorable! I wish I could sew. Ive tried, its not a pretty sight!

Kelly said...

Super cute Tam! Always coming up with something! When Sara and James have their baby I will "order" some up. Did I mention that I hate that they won't find out if it is a boy or girl? How can I buy stuff!

RPH said...

SO CUTE!!!! I hope I have another little boy someday, I need a few of those tie onsies. For now, I will just have to overwhelm myslef with the ruffle bum onsies! Thanks for sharing! So cute!!