Ryleigh had to make a model of an Adobe House for a 4th grade Science project. I immediately had an anxiety attack at the thought of having to make this with her, so I assigned this project to daddy! So for the 2 weekends before it was due Devin and Ryleigh and Liam (a little) worked on this project. They all worked really well together and had a great time building it. I don't have any pictures from the 1st weekend they worked on it because I was napping with Meg when they did it. But here are some pictures Liam took during the 2nd one.

Ryleigh also did the painting, we didn't get a picture of that dang it!
She also made one of the trees after watching how it was done.

They used Lincoln log windows and doors.
And the horse was from the Lincoln logs.
And the horse was from the Lincoln logs.

We don't know what she got for a grade yet. But she had a great time making it and working with her dad to get it all done! She couldn't wait to take it to school. They put them on display for all the classes to walk through and see them. Liam was so excited to tell everyone in his class which one was his sisters.





1 comment:
Awesome! Can she make a Barbie house for Maggie. She can work on it for 4 or 5 years if she needs.
Post a Comment