I haven't written down funny things that Liam says in awhile and I'm sure I've forgotten some but here are a few I want to remember.
After about the 3rd week of school Liam was talking to me about some twin girls that are in his class, Olivia and Grace. They were in Liam's class last year too. Anyway, he said to me very seriously. "It's a little disturbing how much they look alike." I busted out laughing! What 7 year old talks like that?
A couple of weeks ago Liam was asked to give a talk during opening exercises in Primary. Saturday, the day before, I reminded him of this task to which he immediately threw a fit and said he wasn't going to do it. I decided that I wasn't going to argue with him at that point that we would talk about it later. Well it took about 30 seconds before he walked back in and said to me "okay Mom, I'll say the talk. Because I saw a sunbeam do it and if they can do it, I can do it!"
He did a great job, I was so proud of him.
A couple days ago he came home and said "Today was my baddest day ever!" Me: "why is that?" Liam: "because, Renee is still in love with me! Another girl wants me to be her dad, and 5 girls chased me on the playground!" Rough life!
Last night we were reviewing his Vocabulary words and he was supposed to tell me or show me what they were. He has words such as roof, cover, middle, pretty easy for the most part. But some he struggled with and it was so funny, the one that comes to my mind right off is "explained" he thought about it for awhile and then said "I can't really explain explained!" I said "good job!"
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment