Friday, April 16, 2010

Farm Day

Julie invited Meg and I to go with her to Gunner's preschool and see the farm animals and have a BBQ. Meghan loved all the animals and I love getting to hold Gage and try to take pictures.



Here is Gunner brushing something, probably a goat.


Cousin and nephew Jace goes to the same preschool, it was fun to get to see him too.
Here he is holding rabbit.


These 2 chickens like to hitch a ride on the llama.


Megs kinda holding a rabbit. Ü
Thanks for thinking of us Julie!

3 comments:

RPH said...

Hey, is that Kathys preschool? One of those little boys looks like Tobys kid and I know he goes there.

Glad you get FINALLY posted! (Thanks Devin for encouraging Tami TO GET ON IT!!!)

I have missed your updates Tam

Krystal said...

It was great seeing you and Meghan at the farm! :)

the Wilcox Family said...

I love farm trips. Except for the smell, that is! Meghan looks ALOT like you. . . .looking down a couple of posts, she looks like what I remember you as a kid looking like. Now I sound old. Oh well. . . great shots!