Ryleigh asked for a twirling baton for Christmas and has been practicing on her own until about 6 weeks ago when she joined the Baton twirlers at school. She now stays after school 4 days a week and learns baton. She loves it and has already learned so much. I'm glad to see her doing something that makes her so happy.
This was her first performance and I didn't really get any good pictures. Part of it is because she is in the back row and another part is that we didn't ask her if we should sit on the left or the right so of course we were on the wrong side and lastly it's too much movement to try and capture with a still camera.
This was her first performance and I didn't really get any good pictures. Part of it is because she is in the back row and another part is that we didn't ask her if we should sit on the left or the right so of course we were on the wrong side and lastly it's too much movement to try and capture with a still camera.






No comments:
Post a Comment