Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Fun


We were invited to a Super Bowl Party yesterday at Brandon and Krystal's house. There weren't any die hard fans of the 2 teams playing, but there were die hard football fans. I made these sugar cookies to take, they were fun, the footballs were my favorite. They heated up the pool for the kids to swim but none of my pictures turned out very good, probably because Julie and I kept getting sprayed with water guns so I was afraid to have the camera out much.

2 comments:

RPH said...

Please dont post any more pictures or information about your delicious looking sugar cookies.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ONE (or one hundred) EVERYTIME YOU TALK ABOUT THEM!!!!! AAAGGGGGGHHH!

Leslie said...

Are you kidding me? Wow...those look awesome and it's too bad that I know how tasty they are too because I am salivating.

Thanks again for doing our YW activity the other week. You are so awesome!!!!