Monday, December 7, 2009

Sewing Projects


Remember this cute quilt I made for my sweet sister in law and nephew Hudson who is due to arrive in just a few short weeks? Well Julie liked it so much she wanted one too. I convinced her to change it up a little even though we were using the same fabrics.

She ended up liking her quilt so much she asked me if we could make new bumpers for the cradle her friends got her for her new baby, Gage, who is also due just about a month away.
So this is what we came up with. I think it's absolutely adorable.
I stayed up til 3 o'clock in the morning on Sunday finishing it and as soon as I woke up I called her to see if we could come try it out in the cradle.


We still to make a sheet for it, but it's pretty cute already!
Now she is hitting me up to make bumpers for the crib out of this fabric too! And a matching quilt for Griffin since they will be sharing a room. Looks like I'm going to be busy!

6 comments:

therealmccoy said...

So Cute!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

WOW, that is way too cute and awesome. You sure have some TALENT. Hope she realizes how lucky she is. Make sure you keep posting the pictures. LOVE them. Such cute boy things.

RPH said...

You should go into business! SOOOO cute. I agree with Launa, you are talented.

juliespahr said...

Thanks Tam!!! I DO realize how lucky I am!!! I'm always Greatful to have a sister who is also and best friend that will do just about anything for me! Love you Sis!!!

Turley Family said...

absolutely adorable is right! Tami that's the cutest thing i have ever seen! you are so super talented! i don't think there is anything you cant do! julie luck to have you for a sister i'm a little jealous i not going to lie!

Brianne said...

That is really cute! I'm impressed with your sewing abilities.