September was such a busy month for us! I hope October proves to be different! We have a couple big things planned but for the most part it should be smooth sailing! November is starting to fill up so I will take what I can get! Being that this weekend was Conference and it meant we would just be home most of the today, we decided it would be a good day to make some sugar cookies. October is my favorite month for sugar cookies because the Halloween cookies are so much fun! I'm sure we will make them several more times before the month is over!





4 comments:
I REALLY miss Arizona. Mostly cuz if I lived there, I am sure I would have eaten one of those cookies! So cute!!
sign me up for some of those! remember that time i tried to make those cookies with you...okay you can stop laughing now! I know i was that good at it.
Cookies were very yummy!!!
I really really want to watch you do your cookies! they are so cute, do you do classes? I'll bring the diet coke and treats.
Post a Comment