Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's great to 8!

Ryleigh had a birthday this week and turned 8 years old! I don't even know where the last 8 years have gone. She wanted to have some friends over and have a swim party, so that is what we did. She invited 6 little girls to come swim and have a slumber party. Her Aunt Krystal was nice enough to let us use their pool, they all had a great time and kept saying "this is the coolest pool I have ever been to!" Thanks again Brandon and Krystal!


The Guest list included: Jacie, Alexa, Paityn, Makenna, Lily, and Emily


When we got home from swimming she opened her presents. She got lip gloss, nail polish, little pet shop toys, a DS game, the movie Race to Witch Mountain, and money. Monday after school I took her shopping and she bought some Vans shoes, the Hannah Montana movie, a new shirt, and stuff she wanted for school. On her birthday we went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse as a family, Grandpa and Grandma Wheeler came along for the celebration too.
Happy Birthday baby girl!

3 comments:

therealmccoy said...

We love you Ryleigh! Hope your birthday was as special as you are.

Aunt Mary & Uncle Colin

Krystal said...

I am glad she had such a special Birthday! :)

RPH said...

Happy Birthday RYLEIGH!!!

ps- I am so jealous of that pool. It was below 30 last night.