Today was the first day of School!
Ryleigh started 3rd grade, I can hardly believe it!
Here she is at the bus stop waiting to go!
Liam starts 1st grade today! This is hard for me to believe too!
He chose his outfit, which is not what I would have chosen for the first day of school but also not a battle I was willing to fight today!
Ryleigh started 3rd grade, I can hardly believe it!
Here she is at the bus stop waiting to go!
Liam starts 1st grade today! This is hard for me to believe too!He chose his outfit, which is not what I would have chosen for the first day of school but also not a battle I was willing to fight today!

This year Julie and I decided to try using the bus. I can already tell it's going to be a good thing! Parent pick up is a long and painful process. I still have to drive the kids over to Julie's house, the late bus picks them up right behind her house at 8:08 a.m. and then they get dropped off by my house at 3:11 p.m.

Here they go! These pictures are horrible, I didn't check my settings before and by the time I realized it there was no time to change them. It all happened way too fast!

When I picked them up at the bus stop after school, they both told me they had a great day! This is huge for us, the last 2 years did not go this way. Ryleigh did cry a little on the way to school but stopped before they got there and was ready to start the day.






1 comment:
Fun! I love that Liam picked his own outfit. That makes what he picked so cute. :) I'm glad they had a good first day!
Post a Comment