Wednesday, June 17, 2009

T.K.O.



Remember Meg's black eye because she tried to chase me out of the house, well 4 days later she hit the other eye on the computer desk. She walked right into the little tray that pulls out that holds the keyboard. Our poor baby looks like this now. The above picture was taken the day after the 2nd black eye happened. The picture down below is what it looks like now.

4 comments:

Spring said...

Oh, poor baby. That is so sad. My kids have done things like that to and I feel like putting a sign around them that says, "I don't abuse my children." :) It's just part of being a toddler, I guess. I hope it gets better soon!

RPH said...

oh! poor girl.

Kristen said...

Isn't it horrible how black eyes just look worse and worse as time goes by? Leo started out with a tiny little bruise under his eye and by the end of the week it looked like I had punched him. At least it goes away eventually.

Michelle and Aaron said...

Ah, so sad! I know exactly what you are going through! Toddlers....Two black eyes at once is pretty impressive though!