
I had to share a funny little story that comes from Megs this time.
Devin will probably kill me, but whatever!
Devin will probably kill me, but whatever!
When Devin came home from work one day last week Meg saw him and said "Da!" and then she went running and found his X Box controller and brought it to him. Later she grabbed him his ear piece as well and brought it to him!
Do you think he's been playing a little too much lately! I think so!
Does anybody know of an X Box anonymous meeting?





3 comments:
If it makes Devin feel any better, Ella walks around with the wii controller {when she gets it away from madelynn} saying da da all day long, and madelynn's takes it way from her and says that's mine and my dads! He really doesn't play that much, {mostly it's him and madelynn's thing they do together} but it's funny what they associate their dads with at such a young age!
Bwaaahaaahaaa! Too funny!
I don't mind X-Box (though I know some wives hate it) 'cause I like that my husband has an outlet, plus he's not really fond of me being on the computer blogging or whatever when he's home 'cause it's a pretty solo activity, so if he's doing the X-Box Live thing, then i have some time to do my thing :) But yeah, like all things, it can be addicting so Nate has to set limits for himself :).
Post a Comment