Friday, June 12, 2009

Fantastic Find

While cleaning out the kids backpacks at the end of the school year I came across a sweet worksheet that my little handsome man had done for me for Mother's Day. I never got it on Mother's Day but am sure glad it finally found it's way home. It reads like this:
(His answers are in italics)

My Mom
by: Liam McCoy


My mom is 23 years old. She is so smart she even knows where my DS is when I lose it. She is so funny, she makes me laugh when she tickles me. She is beautiful when she takes a bath and combs her hair. She is a very busy lady. She spends most of her time cleaning house and taking care of Meghan. Out of all the things that she does I think she is great at making food. One thing I like about my mom is when she tickles my back so I can fall asleep. But most of all, I love it when my mom says that I am handsome. My mom has a lot of friends. Some of her favorite people are Meghan, Dad, and Me. I love spending time with my mom. Something I really like to do with my mom is play games with her. I love my mom because she helps me find my toys and she cleans my room while I am at school.

I can tell that all of these answers actually came from him, without prodding from his teacher, because these are all things that happen in our household. I love my little handsome man.

4 comments:

juliespahr said...

Too Cute!! My fav.... because she takes a bath and combs her hair! I love that kid!!

Turley Family said...

that is so cute! madelynn did the same thing in preschool, i love it, it doesn't matter how many times i read it, it ALWAYS puts a smile on my face! Your lucky to have such a sweet little man.

Heather said...

That is SO sweet! I love things like that. How are you doing?

Summer said...

Don't you love being a mom and how it changes your priorities. For example, I feel like I've transferred any cuteness I had to my children. It's the sad truth that one day someone said, "You look really cute today," and my reply was, "Thanks, I took a shower :)"