The kids school does a breakfast with Mom the Friday before Mother's Day! I love to go with my kids, and they are always really excited to show me what's going on at school. I love that they are still proud to have me as their mom and that they introduce me to all of their friends!
The only bad thing is that it was early. Last night I had a big activity with my Activity Day girls and their moms, and the last two nights I had been up late doing some canning. We did 16 quarts of chicken and 16 quarts of beef, it's an easy but long process!
The 3 reasons I'm called mom!
The only bad thing is that it was early. Last night I had a big activity with my Activity Day girls and their moms, and the last two nights I had been up late doing some canning. We did 16 quarts of chicken and 16 quarts of beef, it's an easy but long process!
The 3 reasons I'm called mom!




No comments:
Post a Comment