Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Makutu's Island

Liam had his very 1st field trip today! They went to Makutu's Island! He was so excited and nervous all at the same time! I tried to go with him, but too many parent's signed up so they had to draw a few out of a hat. I wasn't so lucky this time, maybe on the next one. He got to ride on a school bus for the first time too and that was pretty exciting. When he left for school he was looking for his lunch box and I reminded him he didn't need it that he would be eating pizza at his field trip and he said to me in a quiet voice "I hope we really are eating there." As if we were all pulling his chain and wanted him to be hungry. This boy takes his lunch everyday and doesn't ever want to be hot lunch. When I was kid I always wanted to be hot lunch and never got to. Oh well, really I'm over it.
When I got to Parent pick up he had this shirt on over his other one and had a big grin on his face. He had a great time and made it home safely.
He really wants to take his family there for his birthday next month. The place was originally called Club Disney and Devin helped build it. Liam totally doesn't understand this and doesn't believe us when we tell him we went there already before he was even born, for the Grand opening probably 10 years ago.

3 comments:

the Wilcox Family said...

Cute boy! I just noticed your photography blog. . . . you take fab photos! I love taking pix, too, so you'll have to let me in on any of your tricks of the trade.

Spring said...

The comment Liam made about lunch was cute. :) Fun blog Tammy. I can tell you love being a mom.

Krystal said...

Sooooo cute!