Saturday, January 10, 2009

Light Rail

The kids had a fun and exciting day today! First they got to spend the night with their BFF's Lily and Wyatt and then today they rode the new light rail all the way to Phoenix to have lunch at Honey Bear BBQ and then back again. They love their aunt Kelly, she is good at spoiling them. I was invited to but I stayed home with Meg and babysat Julie's 2 littlest boys. Maybe next time!


Liam and Wyatt.
Wyatt is 2 years older than Liam?!? They play really well together!


Here they are again with Kel.


Ryleigh and Lily.
Lily is 2 years older than Ryleigh. These 4 kids play so good, you never
hear a peep out of them.


The whole group again!


Thanks Kel for being such a fun Aunt!

3 comments:

RPH said...

So great to see Kelly! And I didnt know the light rail was open! FUN! I am adding that to the ginormous list of things I want to do when we are there. I (once again) want to copy this idea. Ride it into Phoenix and have lunch....FUN!!!

Leslie said...

Alright, I've decided that you do fun things all the time with your kids. I guess I found another thing I'm going to copy you on. :)

Summer said...

Are your kids taller than all the kids in their school classes too? They both tower over cousins who are 2 years older. Okay, maybe not tower, but for 2 years...