Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wheeler - Eagar FHE 2008

My family's FHE consists of dinner, acting out the nativity and a gift exchange. We always have taco salad for dinner and sugar cookies for dessert. I don't know how this started but has been a tradition for as long as I can remember. The kids act out the nativity while one of the men read the story of Christ's birth. We even include all of the songs, which are sung in perfect 4 part harmony. Meg was baby Jesus for about 5 seconds this year, she didn't want any part of it. Baby Owen quickly filled her spot and was fabulous!


There were sheep


Liam was one of the wisemen


Ryleigh was an angel and Kylie was the star


Gavin was one of the wisemen


And so was Gunner


Here is Alexa as a donkey

1 comment:

RPH said...

HOLY TOLEDO!!! Where do you guys hold the festivities? I cant imagine some place that can accomodate all 3 million of you. What a party! Looks like fun. And you have quite the cosutmes for the nativity. They are awesome!