President Gordon B. Hinckley: "You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
9 comments:
Very cute!
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!Really, I LOVE IT!
Oh my heavens! I love it!
(I know I already commented once, but I am trying to empahsize my LOVE)
SO CUTE! Your hair is fabulous by the way.
I like your family picture. What a fun backrop and such a simple classic pose. You're giving me some ideas.... :) See ya New Year's!
I love the picture! you have a beautiful family!
Awww, very cute! You have to go look at the shoot I did for Kenny and Hazel on my photography blog!
Just checking on you again! I still love this picture. I hope you make it a mural somewhere in your house. It is great!
Awesome picture...you guys all look so cute!
so cute! I love the one of the kids on the side too. we need a new family picture so bad you inspire me.
Post a Comment