Sunday, November 30, 2008

On to December

Right now I am making my first of many batches of Christmas sugar cookies. While the dough is chilling thought I would run in and post about us putting up the Christmas tree today. The kids could hardly wait. Meghan was so cute about it all, having never seen a Christmas tree before! She enjoyed taking off the ornaments while the other 2 put them on.

By the way, are anybody else's kids naked when their at home. Mine are and it doesn't bother me, most the time I'm not fully dressed either. It makes it hard to get spontaneous pictures. I'm just glad they are comfortable.

She's coming to get me!

Victorious! Got one off!

What? I'm not supposed to eat these?



Meg learned that it doesn't feel very good to sit up while your under the tree.


What Big helpers!


Done! I need to move a couple around there are some holes, but not too bad for a
5 and 7 year old.


We also got the stockings put up, need to get one for Meg!

6 comments:

RPH said...

CUTE TAM! That little Megs is adorable. I could just munch one of those legs too! What a chubaluba! Too cute!

Way to go Ry and Liam on the tree.

And oh, the cookies. I cant wait to see the masterpieces. I wish I lived within 100 miles of you, I would certainly be begging some of those gems off of you!

Mindy Rule said...

Cute, very cute. And yes, we all run around half naked..some of us
(Miss. Natalie)fully naked all the time. I freak out when anyone rings the doorbell! Hahahaaa..

Spring said...

Cute pictures. I love your photo wall with all the black and white pictures with the Temple in the middle! It's so beautiful!

Heather said...

hey tami. Cute family. Hey can you change our name for our blog on your blog list? Maybe drop our last name? I am trying to keep our blog private without making it "private". is taht okay? I got a creepy email and I am worried about being so public.

Monya said...

Tami!!! Hello. I was blog surfing and I found you through a friend- and then your relatives. Ya! I have a blog too, I will have to get your email and send you an invite. Monya

Summer said...

I love the photo arrangement by the "stocking shelf" it's so cute and the Tree is beautiful. We have the same "casual dress" habit and freak out just like Mindy when someone comes to the door (which isn't often, but still...).