...getting married!

Devin and I dated for a year and a half before he finally proposed! At the time I felt like we were moving at a snails pace and wanted him to just hurry already! We bought my ring almost a full 3 months before he proposed! So here I knew he had the ring and still wasn't doing anything! I put a lot of pressure on him, it finally worked! He worked out of town, in Colorado, and only came home every other weekend! So it forced us to talk on the phone, which neither one of us like too much. But we got to know all about each other that way! He learned all about my craziness and weird things I do and still loves me for it. He married into a huge family, that alone can me intimidating! Devin is such a hard worker and is willing to do extra work just so
I can stay home with the kids!
Today I can tell you I truly married my best friend!
I love you Dev and can't imagine my life without you!
Thanks for 10 great years and here is to eternity!






8 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TAMI AND DEVIN!
THAT MADE ME CRY! boy we all look so young! hard to believe it's 10 years
Congrats guys! This is a big one... be sure to celebrate in a big way... let me know if you need a babysitter:)
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!
Love,
Brandon, Krystal, Cade and Jace
Whats up with those bangs tam?! love em! they bring back a lot of good old memories. And I dont remember your hair ever being that short! Where was I at this point in your life?... But this post is about you and Devin. Congrats! what were your plans for the big night?
Happy late anniversary!
Hi Tami...of course I remember you even though I think I've only met you once...at your wedding reception 10 years ago! Time goes by fast. Thanks for stopping by my blog. These things are great for staying in touch with family and friends. It looks like you have three cute kids too. Tell Devin hi!
Happy Anniversary and Thanksgiving!
congrats on ten years! you were such a beautiful bride!
Congrats! I believe the next ten years get even better.!
Post a Comment