This little girl usually has to fall asleep in someone's arms! Our fault because we love her to death and it's been awhile since we had a baby around! But lately she has been falling asleep in unusual places! Well, for her anyway! I had her in the kitchen with me while I made dinner and turned around to find this!Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Pooped!
This little girl usually has to fall asleep in someone's arms! Our fault because we love her to death and it's been awhile since we had a baby around! But lately she has been falling asleep in unusual places! Well, for her anyway! I had her in the kitchen with me while I made dinner and turned around to find this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Isnt she adorable!?
Looks like one comfy chair. I would probably fall asleep too. Cute picture :)
Post a Comment