Gunner had a Farm Party for his 4th birthday party! Carter Family Farm brought out a calf, llama, a pony (named Hercules), 2 pigs, and several goats, ducks, chickens and rabbits. It was a lot of fun! Thank you Gunner for having a fun birthday party!

Gunner could hardly wait for them to let them in, here he is reaching through the fence to pet the rabbits!


She was so funny with all of the animals. She would either look at them or touch them but not both! This is my niece Ciara holding her.

Ryleigh riding Hercules. This is the only animal Ryleigh wanted to touch! She was fine just looking at the other animals.

It seemed like every time I turned around Liam was there with a different animal and wanted his picture taken!

What a fun day!

















1 comment:
Bella was watching me as I was reading your blog. I asked her if she recognized your kids and she did! She knew their names! CUTE! Maybe you guys should come over more often so she doesn't forget them ;)
Post a Comment