Is anybody else chanting this today like Nemo did on his first day of school? I am. It's bittersweet as I send Ryleigh off to 2nd grade and Liam to Kindergarten! I am excited but also very sad! It means my babies are growing up. Why can't they stay little forever? As I send them off I hope that they will not only have fun but learn new things, meet new friends and have a great time doing it. As I type this I have tears rolling down my cheeks, I left them both in tears at their classrooms. (actually Julie did, she is stronger than me, but I was crying in the truck when she told me they were both crying.) When we left the house this morning both were in good spirits and confident. Liam asked me if when he came home we could "cuddle bug". He seemed relieved when I told him I couldn't wait for him to come home and that I would be there to pick him up. In a lot of ways he feels like my baby. He was my baby for 5 years.


Ryleigh on the other hand was super excited to wear her new clothes.
Boys and girls are so different!






4 comments:
The kids are so cute all ready to go! And truthfully, I would much prefer a nice huge SUV instead of a minivan but I was trying to be realistic! Haha I know how you feel about the haircuts! It seems like Aaron is always wanting one.
You have such sweet kids. I know what you mean about bittersweet though. It's both sad and exciting to see them grow up. I tell ya it just goes too darn fast.
too cute! happy school days to them. i cant believe you cried! you big baby! :)
love ya
Waah! That makes me sad. I am so excited for Ellie to go to school next year but i am sure i will be the parent with the video camera and bawling my eyes out.
Post a Comment