Day 2 was a little better! They both wanted to be walked in to their classrooms one more time. Once we got up to the gate to go in Ryleigh decided to be brave and go in on her own. I took Liam and I was crying before we got to his door. This is why Julie walks them in, not me. As we got to his door he turned gave me a hug and a kiss, and then with tears in both of our eyes he walked in all on his own. I cried all the way back to the truck and for about an hour when I got home. I'm such a baby!
When I picked them up today they were both happy and smiling. Ryleigh immediately told me she had a good day and when I asked Liam he said his was good too! He played with his same 1 friend and still didn't find out her name.
One funny thing from Liam. He was telling me about his day and I guess in their classroom they have a jar that they can earn marbles as a class to put in, and then when it's full they get something special. Well today they must have had a hard time settling down because they lost some of the marbles. Liam said to me "I wish I had a class that would just zip their mouths, they wouldn't just be quiet, so we lost some marbles!" Made me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
that was a tear jerker! I can't believe Liam is in school! crazy! sorry your kids left you for school, hate when they do that!
I'm glad that Liam ended up enjoying his day. I guess names and details like that aren't important to boys. Time does go by to quickly, hopefully it will slow up a little.
Liam is so cute.
That makes me cry and I wasn't even there! Cody did great in Kindergarten but cried all the way thru 1st grade!
Post a Comment