Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What a big helper!

On Sunday we were busy trying to straighten up the house a little and Meghan was wanting to be held. So we tried putting her in the Snugli so that we could still work. Ryleigh wanted to give it a try. We were cracking up! It wouldn't go small enough for her so as you can see Meghan was suspended off her body!



Meghan thinks Liam is hilarious too!



I'm pretty sure here she is thinking "OK, I'm done!"




4 comments:

Marianne said...

She is soooooo cute! She is a darling mix of Liam and Ryleigh. You are lucky to have all three of your cuties!

Mike and Jamie said...

They are so cute. I love the bedroom in the background! haha. I want to do that to Ellie's room.

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Nice to have such a helper!

Turley Family said...

How cute! She is such a great big sister! She is so good with little kids! Madelynn just loves her!