Well today was movie day! We saw Alvin and the Chipmunks! Even though my kids have watched it what seems like 100 times, on DVD, they loved it! They laughed at all the funny parts and sang along the whole time! Meghan was an angel again! She is so good to put up with all of this stuff! I am truly lucky! Afterwards we had my niece Paityn and sister in law Makenna come over and play, there seemed to be more fighting than playing going on and we eventually took them home.
Today is also my little sister Julie's birthday! Happy Birthday to her! She turned 30! I watched her kids tonight while she went to dinner with her hubby! I love you sis! Hope you had a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I think it is fabulous that Meghan is so good during the movie. It's nice to have a baby that will go with the flow.
Post a Comment