Have you ever said to one of you children " Where did you learn to be so funny?" or "Where did you come up with that?" or "When did you learn to be so snotty?" Well, apparently I have. Yesterday I found myself on the receiving end of this question. I don't even remember what had occurred prior to this question but Liam turned to me and said "Where did you learn to be so mean?" After I stopped laughing I told him that all mommies go to a special school to learn how to be mean! So if he ever asks any of you about this special school, you better back me up! He's lucky he made me laugh so hard that I forgot why I was being so mean! I love this kid!






7 comments:
I must have my masters then, because I have been told on several occassions by my cute son, that I am the "meanest mom in the world". I'm glad I'm not the only one.
yea, i have been to that school too. i sat right behind you, i was just taking too detailed of notes to ever say hello.
Right! I think I was valedictorian-my first time, as you know. What a cutie though! Right, that "special" school. Your great!
School? I didn't know there was a school! I thought it was just a talent...I guess I need to take a refresher course when the grandkids come over!
You are awesome!! I am surprised I never saw you at the "mean mom school". I have been there four times now!! :) Seriously though, I know what it's like to wonder... "where do they come up with this stuff?" Like tonight when Bella (who is 2) said "I am bigger, and stronger than you Eathan!" Is the "smart mouth kids" school anywhere near the "mean mom school"?! LOL!
Oh, too funny! The mean mom school is actually a family tradition for us...my mom went, I'm pretty sure her mom attended, and I'm enrolled in the yearly training (sometimes monthly) to keep up my mean skills. Hehehe!
Don't forget about the specialty training they give about having eyes in the back of your head as well. We moms have to stick together on that one also!
This story is cracking me up! I was actually given an honorary degree from that school because I'm so mean. It's true.
Post a Comment