Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to all of the wonderful mother's in my life! But especially to my mom! I think I have the best mom in the whole world! She has always wrapped herself in service to others and the Lord. Even as I write this she is half way around the world with my dad serving their 2nd mission in Fiji. We miss her so much but know she is where she needs to be at this time. We can't wait for her to come home! To Devin's mom for raising an honest, hardworking and loving son! To all my sisters and sisters in law who are all wonderful examples of what great mothers are. To my friends whom I watch raise their children, I am often in awe of the good examples and great things they are teaching their children. I thank you! I have learned something from all of you! I wish I could be a little more like all of you.
I love you mom and miss you tons!

3 comments:

Mindy Rule said...

That place is at Superstition Springs golf course. On Power and Baseline on the south side of the road. I park behind those businesses on the southwest corner(behind subway)and cross the little street. I would go during the week otherwise you will get booted off by the golfers.
Happy Mothers Day by the way!

Matt and Vanessa said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too! I think your mom is great also. I think she ranks right up there with my mom.(which is pretty high as you know) Also I admire you as a mom and friend. Your kids and husband are so lucky to have you as their mother and wife.

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the compliment Tam, I like to think those are admirable qualities. The pics look great, can't wait to see all of them- love the black and white theme, we'll have to try that....someday!
BTW- the pic's of the girl's- Ry is at the bottom- they both wear it well!