
I came across a blog while "blog hopping" where this lady does tutorials on cute girl hairstyles. She has a lot of good ideas and this is the first one we've tried. Ryleigh doesn't let me play with her hair very often because she has some natural curl in her hair and it gets a lot of tangles very easily, but with her being able to see a picture first of what it will look like she was all for it. This is after having it fixed all day so pieces are starting to fall out but it turned out pretty cute.





1 comment:
Thanks for the link, Ryleigh's hair looks so cute. I can't wait for Eryn to get a little bit older to try some of the more fancy styles on her. I have already converted some of the simple ones for her hair and they have turned out cute. Thanks again, I was running out of ideas.
Post a Comment