Saturday, May 24, 2008

"Big Business"

What can I say he is a riot! In the car this week we had this conversation.

Liam: "This (pointing to his nose) must be expensive!"

Me: "What, why do you say that?"

Liam: "Because I can smell everything with it, even Jaxie (Julie's cat)"

Liam has always had a super sensitive nose. Especially to not so pleasant smells, like stinky diapers. He will let whoever is in charge know that somebody needs a diaper change. He says "Why does it smell like big business in here?"
I'm not really sure where this child came from, but I'm sure glad he is in our family.

Devin called me from Payson last night to tell me they made it okay and told me that Liam told him "that when he grows up he is going to be Devin", when Devin informed him that he will still be Liam he said in a very calm and matter of fact of voice "no, I'm going to be Devin just like you!"

5 comments:

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

So cute!

Sara said...

i may have to steal rhe "big business" phrase! classic!

Sara said...

i mean "the"...not "rhe"

Jennifer Wheeler said...

Too cute. Love that little boys want to be just like their daddy's. Devin must be doing something right! Oh sorry about the bad communication reguarding Bryan's setting apart. Blame him for that one! You can still support us by praying for us to keep our sanity. JK. All is well so far...

Brian said...

"Smells like big business" - THE BEST!!!

Still laughing.