Sunday, April 6, 2008

Do I get to go to school yet?


Liam is just about the funniest kid I know. He always has me laughing! We pulled him out of preschool when I had the baby and quit my job for financial reasons, so I have had him home a lot! He is such a big helper I couldn't be more lucky!
This last weekend we took him to his new school where he will be going to kindergarten for placement testing, he was so excited and has asked every day since if this was the day he was going to start kindergarten. I was talking to him today and he said "I can't wait until I start kindergarten, because when I went there I felt so smart! It was so fun!"
I can only hope he has this much enthusiasm come August!

1 comment:

Michelle and Aaron said...

What a cute boy! That's fun that he is so excited for school. His eyebrows match again!