
I've always loved crafty stuff! And I can copy stuff really well! But bows have always been tough for me! When Ryleigh was baby I had head bows for her, but they were either made for me or store bought! I decided to sign up and take a class on how to make bows and this is how they turned out! I was quite proud of myself and now want to go back to the store tomorrow with all of Meghan's outfits to buy more ribbons!





1 comment:
I was noticing that Meghan looked especially adorable at FHE and decided that a cute bow makes a huge difference especially for a bald baby (all of mine). Anyhow, that's awesome that you learned to make them, I've often wished I could do that for my girl's sake. One time a (retarded) lady asked if Belle was a boy or girl, despite the pink outfit and blanket. With a big cute bow there ought to be no question :)
Post a Comment