Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sugar Cookies!!


Anybody who knows me knows I like to make sugar cookies! They also know that I am super anal when it comes to my sugar cookies! I don't want anyone making ugly ones and I don't want anyone to mess them up once they are made. Well, that all had to change when the kids started to help! And I must say they are getting really good at decorating. They always ask me to make one first so they can copy and then Ryleigh does a pretty good job copying. Liam tends to put a little too much frosting on them but those are the ones we give to daddy. Here is how they turned out this year! They were a huge hit at the McCoy Easter dinner on Sunday.




3 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, Ryleigh's are really good! I can't believe how big everyone is getting!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

How cute are those?! How fun. I am too uptight to have my boys do that. I am way impressed!

RPH said...

Wow! You are a pro girl. Those are beautiful!